R2100 Digital Temperature PDPI Controller
96 x 96 mm Compact
Temperature Controller with Digital Display for Actual Value.
The R2100 temperature controller replaces the GTR0210 analog controller and assures long-term fulfillment of guarantee obligations in machinery and equipment manufacturing.
Design, features, connection designations and controller performance have all been retained, allowing for extremely easy change-over to the new model which is described in a special set of operating instructions.
|R2100||R2100 Digital Temperature PDPI Controller|
Harmonics-free PDPI control algorithm
• Self-optimization for ideal control parameters
• Digital displays for actual value and setpoint (manipulating factor, heating current)
• Setpoint can be keyed in
• Control outputs can be shut down with a single keystroke
• Programmable limit values and setpoint limiting
• Sensor error display
• Heating current acquired with an external transformer
• IP 65 protection at front panel
• Extremely small installation depth of only 50 mm
Controller as two-position or three-position controller
• Long (12 to 120 s), medium (6 to 75 s) or short (1 to 15 s) time response
• Type L, J, K, R and S thermocouple, PT100 (2-wire) or direct current (5 mA, 20 mA) measuring ranges
• 1st switching output: relay or transistor
• 2 limit contacts (MIN / MAX)
• Broken sensor fuse, direct and reverse-acting
• Auxiliary voltages: 110 VAC , 120 VAC , 220 VAC , 240 VAC