PROFITEST 204 Tester for DIN EN 60204 and VDE 0113.
EN 60204 (VDE 0113) and other similar standards (e.g. VDE 0701, 0700 ) Tester.
Measuring instrument for protective conductor, insulation and residual voltage measurements per EN 60204 (VDE 0113) and other similar standards (e.g. VDE 0701, 0700 etc.) at machinery and related electrical equipment. PC communication, measurement value storage and documentation.
PROFITEST 204 Tester
|PROFITEST 204||PROFITEST 204 Tester for DIN EN 60204 and VDE 0113|
Clear-cut operating menus.
Two 4 m measurement cables (4-wire connection).
Remote control for efficient use.
Limit value adjustment.
Convenient memory and report generating functions.
Data interfaces for PC and printer.
Can be expanded for quick, on-site alphanumeric data entry and reports printing.
Can be retrofitted for high-voltage testing.
The PROFITEST 204 tester has been designed for quick, safe testing of electrical and electronic
equipment and systems at machinery in accordance with DIN EN 60204-1 and VDE 0113
with nominal voltages of up to 1000 V.
The following periodic tests must be performed in accordance with the standard:
- Testing for continuity at connections within the protective conductor system with 10 A test current
- Insulation resistance test
- Voltage tests (optionally HP or HV)
- Testing for residual voltage Beyond this, the following tests and measurements may be performed as well:
- Leakage current test
- Voltage measurement
- Frequency measurement All values required for approval reports can be measured with this instrument.