R2080 Compact Controller with Digital Display for Actual Value and Heating Current 96 x 96 mm.
The R2080 temperature controller replaces the GTR0208 analog controller and assures long-term fulfillment of guarantee obligations in machinery and equipment manufacturing.
Design, features, connection designations and controller performance have all been retained, allowing for extremely easy change-over to the new model which is described in a special set of operating instructions.
Universal Compact Temperature Controller
|R2080||R2080 Compact Controller with Digital Display|
Harmonics-free PDPI control algorithm
• Self-optimization for ideal control parameters
• Digital displays for actual value and setpoint (manipulating factor, heating current)
• Setpoint can be keyed in
• Control outputs can be shut down with a single keystroke
• Programmable limit values and setpoint limiting
• Sensor error display
• Heating current acquired with an external transformer
• IP 65 protection at front panel
• Extremely small installation depth of only 50 mm
Use of the newest technologies assures excellent ease of operation and display convenience, exemplary control quality, minimal wear and tear and ideal suitability for aggressive environments.
Controller as two-position controller, two-position controller with limit contact, or three-position controller, without feedback loop with 1 or 2 limit contacts.
Medium (~ 50 s) or short time response (~ 25 s).
Type L, J, K, R and S thermocouple, and PT100 (2-wire).
Measuring ranges 1st switching output: relay or transistor.
Auxiliary voltages: 110/220 VAC , 110/240 VAC