R2400 Compact Temperature Controller, 48 x 48 mm.
Digital controls with analog operation: all parameters can be configured by simply turning a knob.
Especially positive feedback is coming in from typical fields of application including machinery and device manufacturing. The single channel temperature controller with a high-performance PDPI algorithm and self-optimization offers a wide range of functions, even with the standard model.
This reduces the number of product variants and warehouse costs, and simplifies service operations.
Universal PDPI Compact Temperature Controller
|R2900||R2900 Compact Temperature Controller|
The following functions can be activated or changed via software, or with DIP switches:
• Digital display for actual value and setpoint / regulated temperature / heating current
• Push-button manual operation
• Relay or transistor output
• Externally activated alternative setpoint
• Rising or falling setpoint ramp
• Regulated temperature is maintained in the event of sensor failure
• Heating circuit and heating current monitoring
• One limit contact with absolute/relative monitoring, start-up inhibit, make or break contact
• Adaptable to export markets: 230 / 110 V and °C or °F
• CSA certification
The controller is equipped with the following functions, depending upon order configuration:
• Two position, three position, step or continuous-action controller
• Sensor input for thermocouple types J, L, K, B, S, R, N and PT100 (2/3-wire) or standard signals: 0/2 .. 10 V and 0/4 .. 20 mA
• Auxiliary voltage: 24 VAC , 24 VDC, 110 VAC / 230 VAC