R2600 Compact Temperature Controller, 48 x 96 mm.
Digital controls with analog operation: all parameters can be configured by simply turning a knob.
Especially positive feedback is coming in from typical fields of application including machinery and device manufacturing. The single channel temperature controller with a high-performance PDPI algorithm and self-optimization offers a wide range of functions, even with the standard model.
This reduces the number of product variants and warehouse costs, and simplifies service operations.
The following functions can be activated or changed via software or with DIP switches:
Compact Temperature Controller
|R2600||R2600 Compact Temperature Controller|
Digital display of actual value and setpoint / regulated temperature / heating current
• Push-button manual operation
• Relay or transistor output
• Externally activated alternative setpoint
• Rising or falling setpoint ramp
• Regulated temperature is maintained in the event of sensor failure
• Heating circuit and heating current monitoring
• Two limit contacts with absolute/relative monitoring, start-up inhibit, make or break contact
• Adaptable to export markets: 230 / 110 V and °C or °F
• CSA certification
Depending upon order configuration, the controller is equipped with the following characteristics:
• Two position, three position, step or continuous-action controller
• Differential or follow-up control with second input
• Sensor input for thermocouple types J, L, K, B, S, R, N and PT100 (2/3-wire) or standard signals: 0/2 .. 10 V and 0/4 .. 20 mA
• RS 232 / RS 485 communications interface
• Auxiliary voltage: 24 VAC, 24 VDC, 110 VAC / 230 VAC