R2900 Compact Temperature Controller, 96 x 96 mm.
The R2900 temperature controller offers top functionality and flexibility with a minimal installation depth.
The harmonics-free PDPI control algorithm ensures best possible results, and its control parameters are determined by means of self-optimization. IP 65 protection allows for use in harsh environments.
Primary applications include temperature control in plastics processing and packaging machines,
oven manufacturing and food processing.
PDPI Temperature Controller
|R2900||R2900 Compact Temperature Controller|
Digital displays for actual value, as well as setpoint / manipulating factor / heating current
• Keys for manual operation
• Proxy setpoint with external activation
• Rising or falling setpoint ramp
• Regulated temperature becomes active in the event of sensor breakage
• Heating circuit and heating current monitoring
• Adapted for export markets: 230 V / 110 V, degrees Celsius / Fahrenheit
• CSA certification
2-point, 3-point, continuous-action and step-action controller.
Differential and follow-up control with second input.
Sensor input for type J, L, K, B, S, R and N thermocouples, and PT100 sensors (2/3-wire) or standard signals of 0/2 to 10 V and 0/4 to 20 mA.
Relay or transistor output 2 limit contacts with absolute/relative monitoring,
Actuation suppression, NO/NC contact RS 232 / RS 485 communications interface.
Auxiliary power: 110 to 230 VAC, 24 VDC