HD32.7 Data Logger Temperature with display. 8 inputs.
HD32.7 Data Logger Temperature with display. 8 inputs. Remote Pt100 probes with SICRAM module.
Flash memory, organized in 64 blocks, for a total capacity of 800,000 recordings divided among the
The recording can be handled in two ways:
- when the available memory is full, the collected data are overwritten starting from the oldest
ones (circular memory),
- the recording stops when the available memory is full.
HD32.7 Data Logger
|HD32.7||Data Logger Temperature with display. 8 inputs.|
LCD backlit graphic display 128x64 pixel.
- Instrument setup through the keyboard; no connection required to the PC.
- Security password for keyboard locking.
- Power supply: 4 1.5V alkaline C-BABY type batteries, or external power supply 12VDC-1A.
- Consumption @6VDC: <60μA when the instrument is off<60μA in sleep mode with 8 probes connected<40mA during data logging with 8 probes connected
- Use of the HD32.7 data logger: in the field for machine or equipment measurements, plant or machine testing, production check, oven mapping.
|Number of inputs||8x 8-pole male DIN45326 connectors.|
|Instrument accuracy during data logging||±0.01°C ±1 digit (in the range 199.99°C)
±0.1°C ±1digit in the remaining range
|Internal watch accuracy||1min/month max deviation|
|Unit of measurement||°C, °F, °K|
|Resolution||0.01°C (in the range 199.99°C)
0.1°C in the remaining range
|Display||LCD backlit graphic display 128x64 pixel.|
|Keyboard||15 keys; it can be configured without a PC.|
|Keyboard locking||with password.|
|Memory||Divided into 64 blocks.|
|Storage capacity||Up to 800,000 recordings divided
among the existing inputs; for example
with one probe connected, 800,000
recordings, with 8 probes connected,
96,000 recordings each.
|Security of stored data||Unlimited.|
|Power supply||4 1.5V alkaline C-BABY type batteries
External power supply 12VDC-1A.
|Autonomy||200 hours with 7800mAh alkaline
and 8 probes connected
|Data download||RS232C from 1200 to 38400 baud,
isolated. Sub D 9-pole male
USB 1.1 - 2.0 galvanically isolated.
|Operating temperature||-5 - 50°C|
|Working relative humidity||0 - 90% RH without condensation|